Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel Offset??

DennisCS

Hi guys,

I am new to the Porsche world and just purchased a CS gen1. It has 18" boxster S alloys on it currently. I have been offered a set of 19" Turbo wheels but the spec on the rears is different,

Boxster S w9Jx18 ET 43
Turbo wheels 9.5x19 ET46

The fronts are the same spec but will the rears fit?

Thanks
Matt

DennisCS said:
Boxster S w9Jx18 ET 43
Turbo wheels 9.5x19 ET46

The fronts are the same spec but will the rears fit?

It might be me being stupid, but how can the front's be the same spec if they are 18's and 19's :dont know:

Try a website called 'willtheyfit'.

And :welcome:

Hi Matt

Be very careful when you are thinking of changing wheels and tyre sizes. I understand what your question is. You want to change from a narrow width 18" wheel and tyre to the 19" wider wheel width which has the wider tyre but a thinner side wall. This keeps the rolling circumference length the same.

It's important to understand and get the correct offset to ensure you don't protrude or require spacers etc.

I'm just trying to have a look in some manuals for you.

What year and full spec title is yours?
In the mean time just give an OPC parts dept a quick call with your chassis number and they'll email you. Try Leicester as the lad there is very helpful. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back