Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlight adjustment

deutschland-dobson

Gents,

Any tips on how to adjust the headlights on the 964? Im illuminating the gravel!

The switch in the cabin isn't working enough, so I presume I need to adjust the angle of the headlight bowls themselves.

Once the headlight outer ring cover is removed which screw do I turn for upwards movement?

Chris

MarkGolf said:
I think turning the top screw left would pull the light up, has
More adjustment than the bottom anyway..

Thanks Mark, ill give it a go when the car is back today :)

Chris

Not sure if its a standard feature but mine has vacum pipes going to the lights for adjustment in the car, so I would check that there isn't a leak if they are fitted.

Thanks bud,

In the UK the headlight adjuster is standard. It only works for up and down movement tho and mine are well out!

A bit of fiddling with the screwdriver on those adjuster screws is doing the trick. A little adjustment goes a long way tho!

Chris

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back