Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So are the sleeping 993s awake yet ? 2016

clinchy993

Daytona
Have any of the sleeping 993s been on road yet? lets see the pictures

Winter warriors lets see them as well !

Last Sundays litttle Surrey Blast

My car went out on Thursday and came back today.

I have no idea what it did in the mean time (it didn't take any photos either - sorry)

Mine is awake, but so far only for a trip to Precision, for fitting of some extras and some major repairs.
Having some RS front spoilers just like the ones on your lovely example!

Only pictures will be of it being repaired for a while!

Apart from a couple of forced runs due to other cars being off the road and Oil change/mot i only took the cover off 2 weekends ago, mainly because my daughter was so insistent on seeing it

Attachments

• image_169.jpeg
    image_169.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 11,834
83 TEP said:
Apart from a couple of forced runs due to other cars being off the road and Oil change/mot i only took the cover off 2 weekends ago, mainly because my daughter was so insistent on seeing it

Gorgeous. Car looks ok too.

Not quite;

Attachments

• p1030461_132.jpg
    p1030461_132.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 11,794
  • p1030464_913.jpg
    p1030464_913.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 11,794
Jcx said:
83 TEP said:

Gorgeous. Car looks ok too.

Thanks, a bundle of trouble though!

I'm on a date with the garage ***** tomorrow. Haven't given her the good news since November. I've had a heart to heart with her and explained that, as we see each other infrequently, the time we do spend together has to be special. She is aware that tomorrow I want no unpleasantness, no tantrums or bi polar activity. I demand titivation followed by satisfaction.

If she displeases me again in any significant way, it's over. I'm moving on. Plenty of younger models would clearly be happy to clamp my buttocks and leave me red faced and out of breath.

The ***** wants another expensive seeing to at the end of the month and while she's away I'm exploring my feelings with someone new. She does a lot of stuff herself, changing gear for example, but she's hard and fast if not someone I see myself growing old with. Will let you know how I get on...

:duh:
Will be a while yet, before, the targa is back on the road. Missing parts hopefully arriving soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back