Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cornering Masterclass - Sunday 17th April 2016

CATDT

Nurburgring
This group training day will take place at Millbrook and is available for a maximum of 3 participants.

Cornering Masterclass
Enjoyed the Performance Driver 'Track' Day and would like to progress to the next stage advancing your skills further? Or perhaps you're not getting the most from your track days, and would like to hone your performance driving skills in a safe and challenging environment?

Our Cornering Masterclass held over one day at the world renowned Millbrook Proving Ground, provides you with the opportunity to unlock the secrets of fast safe consistent grip limit lap times.

Through presentations and demonstrations in our cars, and nurtured training sessions in your car our instructors will guide you through a structured, fun and exciting training experience, dissecting the cornering process to a professional level. Polarised training designed to galvanise the relationship between minimised driver input and vehicle stability, with presentations in advanced vehicle dynamics and motor industry exercises designed to challenge both you and your car.

A full day experience for you and your car:
· Professional in car tuition
· Access to your favourite circuits
· Professional motor industry training exercises
· Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
· Full emergency services on hand all day
· Exclusive facilities
· 1 hours 40 mins driving time with your personal instructor

Price £420 per person

Note on noise limits ... to quote me "there is no limit unless you are a Le Mans Prototype or an F1 car". If anyone thinks they can compete at that level on noise, be sure to mention it when booking!

Please PM, email [email protected], call 01234 757633 or post up here if you'd like to take this place. It will be offered to 911uk members first and then across the other forums we work with and be filled on a first come first served basis.

Many thanks for reading.
Jo

Cornering Masterclass - Sunday 17th April 2016

1. Badlands - confirmed

Bumping this.

I requested Jo and the team run another cornering masterclass at Millbrook as I missed the last one which sounded like a blast, detailed in this thread - http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=103326

Who wants to join, there's two spaces left - great way to spend a Sunday in April....and if it happens to be April showers then all the better for exploring cornering grip!! :grin:

badlands said:
Bumping this.

I requested Jo and the team run another cornering masterclass at Millbrook as I missed the last one which sounded like a blast, detailed in this thread - http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=103326

Who wants to join, there's two spaces left - great way to spend a Sunday in April....and if it happens to be April showers then all the better for exploring cornering grip!! :grin:

So very tempting though can't make it this time around...maybe the next one!

badlands said:
Bumping this.

Did you do the masterclass in the end? If so how was it?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back