Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Knight Racer, anyone heard of them/used them?

isysman

Daytona
Looking for a part for my car (carbon) and I stumbled across this company:

Anyone know of them, or even better have any experience?

http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=182_184

They have the very part I'm looming for and they say it's full carbon:

- 100% Real Dry Carbon

- Pre Preg manufactured

- Perfect Weave Consistency

- Perfect Fitment Guaranteed

I know Albert but wouldnt say he is a buddy buddy if you like.

'Big' in the GTR/import scene and has his parts manufactured in China. Not heard of any complaints about the quality of the carbon they do though and has just done his R8 with carbon parts.

From what i can remember his GTR is mostly carbon so i guess pop down and see his car? Think he is in HK/China until the weekend.

IF you go to KR, swing by Aylesbury Street Motors and window lick at the LFA/GT2/3 RS etc

kingston said:
I know Albert but wouldnt say he is a buddy buddy if you like.

'Big' in the GTR/import scene and has his parts manufactured in China. Not heard of any complaints about the quality of the carbon they do though and has just done his R8 with carbon parts.

From what i can remember his GTR is mostly carbon so i guess pop down and see his car? Think he is in HK/China until the weekend.

IF you go to KR, swing by Aylesbury Street Motors and window lick at the LFA/GT2/3 RS etc

Thanks for the feedback. I looked on his Facebook page and there are lots of photos of Supras and other Jap cars. Unfortunately I live too far away for visit (Cheshire). It's only a relatively small part but makes a difference and it needs to match my other carbon parts. I've sent them a message, I'll see what he comes back with.

Think he was on the recent Cannonrun (?) so see if you can find someone from there who might have looked at his car in more detail.

Ive seen it but didnt really pay much attention if you like regarding the carbon.

If RPM ever make a ducktail for a GT3, ill be asking him to lacquer it for me though

I'm pretty well covered when it comes to buying carbon parts. I use mainly Db-Carbon if I don't get OEM for most. LWS Design made my bonnet which looks first class and done properly (pre preg).

The only reason I'm looking at these guys is they seem to offer a part I can't get from my usual sources and the OEM version is over £3k.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back