Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

who said 911's aren't family friendly?

badlands

Been waiting for this day for a year...this weekend the little one was big enough to go in a forward-facing car seat so we had a day out !

Lift off:
2WYJ9bF.png

Not overly impressed with the engine noise:
LUQysOq.png

:thumb:

Cool pic!

We travelled 4 up plus luggage to some friends in my 4S after I realised an hour before we were due to leave my wife's cars MOT had expired.

To be fair it was not a happy family scene like yours!

Nice. This was a pretty happy 1st trip although the missus did say she couldn't imagine travelling long distances in the car as it's too bumpy on the road :evil:

Very occasionally we use the 911 for family trips out. 2 year old in a forward facing seat, 7 month old in a rear facing and quinny zapp in the frunk. Bit tight for my missus as the passenger seat ends up quite far forward. My 2 year old loves it, the engine noise sends her to sleep.

Also had to have front passenger seat quite far forward - no airbags so does worry me a little bit. I was definitely driving very differently to when on my own

I've always transported the family around in my 911's since they were babies ..... unfortunately found out last week, my 13year old daughter now does not fit in the back of the 964 :( Her head is resting against the rear screen . A sad day .... and also something thing that scuppers my family driving holiday to Germany next month :pc: . Looks like we'll have to go in the 'family car'

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back