Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

3.2 ariel location

Palladium

ive been looking at a 3.2 1986 where is the ariel pls. should there be one on the front wing.

I think from memory it was 86 or 87 when the electric hirshman aerial in the wing was replaced by the thin wire in windscreen aerial

mark pearce said:
I think from memory it was 86 or 87 when the electric hirshman aerial in the wing was replaced by the thin wire in windscreen aerial

thanks. :thumb:

Definitely in the windscreen. If you look closely above the steering wheel at the base of the screen you should see the wire.

mark pearce said:

+1

Mine's an 85 with the wire in the windscreen. The first time I noticed it I thought it was a crack!

Zero drag or weight, but a bit rubbish as an aerial, IMHO.

Chester J Lampwick said:
Mine's an 85 with the wire in the windscreen. The first time I noticed it I thought it was a crack!

Zero drag or weight, but a bit rubbish as an aerial, IMHO.

cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back