Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Turbo - a steal?......

Chris_in_the_UK

http://www.silverstoneauctions.com/porsche-964-turbo-

Went for £63250 - :dont know:

3.jpg

Chassis Number: WP0ZZZ96ZMS471929
Engine Number: 61M02963
CC: 3299
Year of Manufacture: 1991
Sold for (£): 61,875

Chris_in_the_UK said:
http://www.silverstoneauctions.com/porsche-964-turbo-

Went for £63250 - :dont know:

:eek: That'll be a reality check then.........? :?:

3.3 so obviously cheaper and it needed work given my exacting standards I'd assess the body condition as 'average'.

I'd have thought £63k + buyers premium would be where I'd see a good one but it looks like the 964 still has it's place and is (still) on the up :floor:

Especially as it only had a £40-50k estimate on it.

The Honda rice burner went for just over £70k, £16k above bottom estimate. Perhaps the bidders were all on drugs?

MC

Money needs to make money - no one wants it in a bank so maybe this is what future gold looks like?

What about the Merc evo!!!!!

kozzi said:
Especially as it only had a £40-50k estimate on it.

Have you actually known anything to go for the estimate price :dont know:

They are always dumbed down to get interest to pull in the punters who chase the rainbow only on some occasions instead of finding the 'pot' of gold sometimes end up with a pile of piss :what:

Think only a couple of cars went for their low estimate price and one of those was an old Lambo. Was surprised to see how much they all went over, some way over

a RHD convert that looks more 993 inside

in July 1997 when it was professionally converted to right-hand drive using genuine Porsche parts throughout.

10.jpg

don't forget that's £61,875 PLUS the 12.5%+VAT buyer premium = £71,156

Yep - It's just plain wrong inside. :what:

:hand: One should NEVER make a 964 look like a 993 it's just plain wrong as you cant improve on perfection :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back