Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

***NUMBER PLATE WANTED*** - "FU 51MON"

GT4

OK, this has been a bit of an ongoing battle, but I've finally given up and I'm going to war with Paul Simon (the curtain and bed shop, not the self-indulgent music artiste)

I am planing on buying a 2001 shed and parking it outside my local outlet to publicise my displeasure at their customer service (a long way from "OK").

The icing on the cake would be the personalised plate.

Thanks in advance :thumb:

impw0aNHp.jpg

I am surprised ok51mon doesn't have it in his collection . . . .or then again, maybe not :?:

Am I missing something :?:

Is the chap on the forum selling the OK 51mon plate the chap you have fallen out with :dont know:

No, the curtain shop.

It's all there in the first post (to be honest, it's almost too much information, airing your dirty laundry in public etc - which ironically was basically the problem with the shrunken curtains, post hot wash :x )

Just send hired goons round :kungfu:

:hand: he needs smaller windows

GT4 said:
No, the curtain shop.

It's all there in the first post (to be honest, it's almost too much information, airing your dirty laundry in public etc - which ironically was basically the problem with the shrunken curtains, post hot wash :x )

What the ones that you should 'dry-clean' only? :wink:

Why not wash the windows and see if they shrink too?

New996buyer said:
I'm wondering if you've ever actually met Simon.............. :chin:

SB_7349.jpg

Looks a right ponce if that's him.

s2000db said:
GT4 said:
No, the curtain shop.

What the ones that you should 'dry-clean' only? :wink:

I just want to wipe my co6k on the things, I don't want to have to read the bloody owner's manual!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back