Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Design 911

deutschland-dobson

Indianapolis
Gents,

Anyone know of a discount code for Design 911?

I have to fork out the best part of £250 for an oil line and need a little help. :sad:

Thanks
Chris

911UK09 will give you 5% discount. Not that much really when you get to the checkout stage and realise the listed prices are Excl. VAT!

Chris if you phone them and tell them your a forum member they will usually give you 10% discount. It has worked for me a few times I think the sales guys have that flexibility to offer that if you ask anyway.

Great thanks lads, its the VAT that was the real kick. :nooo:

10% would help. I'll give them a buzz and see if there is anything that they can do :)

Chris

deutschland-dobson said:

10% would help. I'll give them a buzz and see if there is anything that they can do :)

Chris

Chris let us know how you got on with calling them :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
deutschland-dobson said:

Chris

Chris let us know how you got on with calling them :thumb:

Will do Phil,

It'll be after the weekend, as im going to see which other lines need replacement while im on...

Chris

Sorry to report that I left a technical query with Design 911 via phone and they didn't phone me back. Can't fault their service when buying online tho.

I'm buying my oil line from Porsche this time, as its a couple quid cheaper.

Thanks for the input :)

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back