Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: OEM 996 Turbo Exhaust

bo_duke

Monza
Looking for a stock, low mileage, 996 turbo exhaust with heatshields etc and no broken/corroded fittings, near to Gloucestershire (say within an hour?).

My car came with a Cargraphic, but its going in for new turbo heatshields next week (exhaust off) and I fancy trialling a standard exhaust.

Have seen a few come and go on eBay, but they've all vanished now I need one...

I will have one, but not for a few weeks - car has done 29K on it

Ken - thanks, think the distance could be an issue for my lift/courier, but will ask (have PM'd you).

Mikeluke - car is booked in Monday, so cant wait unfortunately (you have a turbo with only 29k miles on it?!)

I have one from an x50 car on 25k, but it is in Nottingham. No idea what the going rate is either.

MC

bo_duke said:
Ken - thanks, think the distance could be an issue for my lift/courier, but will ask (have PM'd you).

Mikeluke - car is booked in Monday, so cant wait unfortunately (you have a turbo with only 29k miles on it?!)

Mrs L's Turbo S has 29K on the clock....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back