Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD Mk1 996 GT3 Clubsport Guards Red.

Slippydiff

Imola
SOLD

Mk1 C16 UK 996 GT3 M003 Factory Clubsport. 1 of 28 official UK RHD cars.

First registered : 3.3.2000.

Original supplying dealer : Rivervale Porsche

18" GT3 alloys, Climate controlled air conditioning, Clubsport package including full cage and fire extinguisher (front sections of the cage not fitted to the car, but included in the sale), Nomex bucket seats, Battery isolator, 6 point Schroth harnesses, CDR 22 in - dash stereo, electric windows, remote/central locking/alarm, ABS brakes, factory colour coded centre console, extended leather to dash and door caps.

l0DVQBB3.jpg

iGDs93mD.jpg

509508lM.jpg

Epic car, get an advert up here:

http://911uk.com/ads_create.php

It's free and you'll get more views than tucked away within the forum.

Sadly I think this will disappear quickly into a garaged collection. Such an excellent colour and highly desirable.

:thumb:

Let me be the first to say that this is an exceptional example and has been meticulously cared for. Henry has owned some of the most wonderful Porsches anyone could wish for, and is a true enthusiast for the marque. Someone will be very lucky to become the new owner of this beauty :)

ELA said:
Let me be the first to say that this is an exceptional example and has been meticulously cared for. Henry has owned some of the most wonderful Porsches anyone could wish for, and is a true enthusiast for the marque. Someone will be very lucky to become the new owner of this beauty :)

Thanks Rich. did get your last email, snowed under currently, but will respond in the next coupe of days !

Stuart said:
Epic car, get an advert up here:

http://911uk.com/ads_create.php

It's free and you'll get more views than tucked away within the forum.

Sadly I think this will disappear quickly into a garaged collection. Such an excellent colour and highly desirable.

:thumb:

Thanks Stuart, I've submitted an ad, not sure if the images have uploaded mind ..... ???? :mrgreen:

It's real wrench letting the car go, but needs must, it was fun whilst it lasted (14 years of some of the best GT and RS Pork) so I'm not complaining.

Until the next one :bye:

Hi,

Has the car had its Rev Ranges checked?

Dan

And people say the bubble is about to burst!!!!
Well done on quick sale!!

Well done H :thumb:

The issue with lots of none selling GT3's is generally not the price but that they are not a Clubsport.
Beautiful looking car. Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back