Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted : 997.1 Multi-function Steering Wheel

alastairb

Im after a Gen1 multi-function wheel - triangle Airbag shape....(Without Airbag)
Tiptronic or not - Either is fine.
Thanks
Al

alastairb said:
Im after a Gen1 multi-function wheel - triangle Airbag shape....(Without Airbag)
Tiptronic or not - Either is fine.
Thanks
Al

What's your plans Alistair, rare that someone wants a gen 1 triangle steering wheel. and even stranger that you don't care if it's tip or man. :thumb: :bandit:

Gonna retro fit AMG shifters to the rear of it. Seen a few done and I like to tinker!
If it's a tip then the wife prob won't notice. If it's Man she prob will notice :thumb: :grin:

Hi,

I have one - how PM me an offer as I have no idea what it's worth.

Best Regards

Hope you got sorted mate, I have the 997.1 tip sport wheel and round airbag avail. in stone grey leather if you don't have any luck with finding the triangle one. :thumb:

Thanks Phil, Waiting on Brew as if his is black I might not need to send it via Royal S/W.

Does a Round airbag wheel need re-coding or does it go straight on in place of a Triangle bag wheel?

alastairb said:
Thanks Phil, Waiting on Brew as if his is black I might not need to send it via Royal S/W.

Does a Round airbag wheel need re-coding or does it go straight on in place of a Triangle bag wheel?

should go straight in as it's the gen1 sports wheel and its tip but no multifunction buttons.

Hi

I have a carbon and black leather multi function triangle air bag for a manual car if it is of interest?

Looking for £300 + P&P. It's in very good condition

Marcus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back