Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PIAA Wiper Blades

Jam911

Albert Park
Any suggestions where I can get them from please?

Tried to buy some the other week and was advised that the curved wiper blade was no longer manufactured/available for windscreen. Ended up paying through the nose for standard from local Porsche dealer in the end.

Sorry mate got my last ones off them 😩😩

RIGGERZ said:
Sorry mate got my last ones off them 😩😩

:pistols:

I fitted a couple of Valeo flat blades on the 987 Boxster last week, £11 each from Halfords, they work very well, not sure how long they will last though :dont know:

I also have used piaa flats, only thing is you need a smaller one on the passenger side 😉

I got mine of Ebay, but both the same length and the fixings to the arms look crap. If they didn`t work so well I would take the off again :D

DaveH911 said:
Tried to buy some the other week and was advised that the curved wiper blade was no longer manufactured/available for windscreen. Ended up paying through the nose for standard from local Porsche dealer in the end.

You can buy the blade without the frame - fits into P OEM wiper.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back