Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

KN 08 HED

Senoj

Or "KNOBHED" with some careful spacing. On retention. If you squint it might read "Trevor" or not, perfect for impressing family and mates.

Sensible offers only please, no larking about either as i have already turned down half a million quid from Donald Trump who wanted it for his golf cart which he leaves parked in Scotland most of the time anyway.

my work here is done

:eek: That's the number I wanted. so they actually issued it then :dont know:

There's a plethora of potential purchasers over on Pistonheads. :floor:

Or 'Pisheds' :floor:
It would suit this guy perfectly :lol:

Attachments

• iohe2d_882.jpg
    iohe2d_882.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7,661
Senoj said:
Or "KNOBHED" with some careful spacing. On retention. If you squint it might read "Trevor" or not, perfect for impressing family and mates.

'Trevor'...? Really....? Looks more like a 'Reginald' to me. :dont know:

Perhaps even 'Reg' :?:

diverzeusy said:
Or 'Pisheds' :floor:
It would suit this guy perfectly :lol:

Surely you can't be serious? That picture is for D15 KHD ......? :dont know:

NO no no
this guy just got himself a Koenigsegg, so purchased the fancy dress to celebrate his new purchase :)
:floor: :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• pen_1s_695.jpg
    pen_1s_695.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 7,505
diverzeusy said:
NO no no
this guy just got himself a Koenigsegg, so purchased the fancy dress to celebrate his new purchase :)
:floor: :floor: :floor:

:floor: :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back