Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear Wiper Blade Replacement - Recommendations

Jam911

Albert Park
Recommendations for a replacement for the rear wiper blade please.
Preferably a quiet one....
Thanks

Where did you get it from please?

Jam911 said:
Recommendations for a replacement for the rear wiper blade please.
Preferably a quiet one....
Thanks

so its not just me, mine is bloody noisy!

Jam911 said:
Where did you get it from please?

A chum who is a car part retailer - I will get the part number from him and let you know tomorrow

:thumb:

Definitely NOT Michelin stealth. They look good but I lost mine on the autobahn last year. They have a rubber 'hood' on them. It caught the draught and departed from the arm. Admittedly that was at 175mph. They're OK up to 170. :thumb:

^^^^^^^^^^ :D ^^^^^^^^^^

I've had the genuine one on for the past 16 months and it still performs like new. It's a flat wiper blade too. Bought it from Design 911.

Bosch - bought from Euro Car Parts on a special offer two years ago at around £6.00

Hey......

Bought a Bosche rear wiper from Eurocar Parts...... I've got the box with details. I'll post them on here soon and send you an IM too

Cheers
Mr911

Kev

What's wrong with OPC one on a 100 grand car...? ;)

(Heads for cover)

The price !?!?! LOL

Halfrauds own flat blade supply and fit a tenner if my memory serves me right. Wanted bosch but they were out of stock and i was desperate.no sqeaks after 6 months.

Got bosch up front though.

Never tried this but ive heard a weak 80 water 20 vinegar solution applied to rubber eliminates squeaks. Probably best to remove wipers before application of solution though

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back