Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seems too cheap?

Looks like it's on stilts and the interior is more saggy than an octogenarian's ball-sac :dont know:

Probably needs a kidney transplant as I suspect they have factored costs that can easily amount to over 50% of the ticket price to restore it.

Having said that if you're local it's worth a look :thumb:

Looks like it's a US car, which might have played into the pricing decision?

I have to agree, it does look like its been raised off the ground. One thing ive learnt from looking for a car, is that most seem to look good, whether they are good is a different matter.

I contacted the garage for more info.

The car was imported from the US 1 year ago. No US service history, was recently serviced last week though and passed its MOT. The interior does need a refurb.

None of that really puts me off. If the car was in okay condition and available for £19k ish, would be a good deal?

I would have thought so but will depend on the works required of course

Good luck sir :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back