Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why is mine smaller than all the other member's

Phil 997

Can anyone tell me how to increase the size of my font as several members have said my threads are hard to read :sad: and that mine apears to be smaller than other members :hand: :oops: I can see the little boxes above the content box but when I press one it just leaves a code in the content box :dont know: :pc: so help is needed please :help: :help: thank you :thumbs: :thumb:

Your text looks OK to me :dont know:

Zingari said:
Your text looks OK to me :dont know:
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: thanks Mr Z. 8) It's good to be able to laugh when yours is smaller than other member's :thumbs:

I'VE NEVER FELT THE NEED TO COMPENSATE FOR MY SIZE WITH A VULGAR SPORTS-CAR

THANKS GT4 :grin: :grin: Seem to now have an issue with it being red

I've had this problem on many occasions.

Basically, you've overdone it.

Best to lay off the internet for 24-48hrs to let any redness subside.

A cold compress can help too.

:hand: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil , your fonts have always been the same size as everyone else's

Rockunrolla said:
Phil , your fonts have always been the same size as everyone else's

Thanks Dave, I didn't know why mine would be smaller, good to hear mate now I can stand tall again :D 8) maybe some people don't have such good eyesight or maybe they are suffering from small screen syndrome :floor: :thumb: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back