Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Servicing in Leeds

Moranatang

Just wondered if anyone can recommend a good Porsche servicing centre in Leeds. Been using Porsche for many years but after prospecting and trying to replace parts that have been fine i think its time to move on.

Performance-Porsche @ Brighouse My Cayenne will be in there this week to have all the pads/discs changed :thumb:

Moranatang said:
Strasse anygood ?

Yep, not heard anything bad about them and they sell cars at reasonable prices. Dont know there servicing prices but I suspect they'll be cheaper than OPC

I just go with what I know 8)

You will get all the usual suspects when asking a question like this. I have had a Porsche for over 30 years so many of my pennies have been donated to keeping them in tip top condition .

I gave my PJ to Revolution Porsche in Brighouse virtually the day they opened , not to be confused with others in that area.

Try them, you won't be dissapointed .

ragpicker said:
Revolution @ brighouse - excellent guys and excellent rep :thumb:

+1 from me too! :thumbs:

I can highly recommend Performance Porsche at Brighouse, they had my C4S there yesterday for a major service - very competitive pricing and a great bunch of guys down there particularly Richard and Andy

Hans Gruber said:
I can highly recommend Performance Porsche at Brighouse, they had my C4S there yesterday for a major service - very competitive pricing and a great bunch of guys down there particularly Richard and Andy

I was in there this morning having all the discs and pads done :thumb:

I'd recommend Revolution Porsche in Brighouse too!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back