Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 seats help

HSC911

Sebring
Hi all,

Got hold of these beauty's this week :D

After much research I know they are genuine.

Does anyone know what the 2 broken pieces are? See the last 2 pics, the parts I am referring to are the 4 small metal pieces, 2 of which look to be broken in half. 2 are fine.

Thanks in advance :thumb:

PS if you have any please PM me!

Have you asked willy077, as he seems to know his stuff and has some seats similar for sale.

I talk to my Willy all the time.... :oops:

Good idea mate! Thanks :thumb:

Anyone got a pic of their own seat they could share?

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: Always good to chat to people with a similar sense of humour to me. good luck with your bits. :lol: I would post a pic of my seat but the mods would remove it :bandit:

If you scroll towards the bottom of page 1 of this thread you will see I have some photos of the assembled seat rails that may be of some help

GT3RS140_zpsb899a560.jpg

ELA said:
If you scroll towards the bottom of page 1 of this thread you will see I have some photos of the assembled seat rails that may be of some help

Got stuck half way down...sorry, but your Mrs is FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC911 returns to his desk...2 minutes later :sad:

Found it now, nothing obvious.

The Rennlisters seem to think it's a spacer, or maybe not even a part for the seats. The seller said they were destined for a BMW :sad:

HSC911 said:
Hi all,

Got hold of these beauty's this week :D

After much research I know they are genuine.

Does anyone know what the 2 broken pieces are? See the last 2 pics, the parts I am referring to are the 4 small metal pieces, 2 of which look to be broken in half. 2 are fine.

Thanks in advance :thumb:

PS if you have any please PM me!

They look like the nuts that sit in the slider rails so you can bolt the side mounts to the sliders. Even if they are snapped they will still do the job just a bit more fiddling to get it all together

As above they sit in the slider and the site mounts or seat bolts to them, the subframes are just standard parts that you can unbolt from your standard seats.

1441963676.jpg

1441963684.jpg

Cunno said:
They look like the nuts that sit in the slider rails so you can bolt the side mounts to the sliders. Even if they are snapped they will still do the job just a bit more fiddling to get it all together

neil allan said:
As above they sit in the slider and the site mounts or seat bolts to them, the subframes are just standard parts that you can unbolt from your standard seats.

Thanks guys. That's perfect and a great help :thumb:

Looks like I have found what it is and where they go.

Still need to source the bolts (last 2 pics) and these pesky little metal bar things!

Pics:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back