Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1971 911 coupe

ron

new to the forum. I purchased this car about 12 years ago as a project for when I got older and now I have.
I'm getting conflicting info about the car from garages and books claiming this style was not out in 1971 but today i saw a picture on the internet showing the car in the exact shape as mine mine I'd like to show you a picture but I don't know how but if you think of a 76 911 T with flaired arches and a pointy bonnet it's very similar vin No. and engine No. match the log book so if anyone can point me towards any info on this model and year I'd be greatful.
many thanks ron

by the sounds of it , no it wasn't available from the factory like that. More then likely its a 71 car modded at some point to look like a later flat nose turbo .. or it could be a later car thats been given a '71 indentity .. either way photos would easilly be able to sort this

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back