Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Towers Help!! Dial-up performance

Alex

For the last week or so, I'm really struggling on here with regards to speed. The site is mega slow, and I mean mega sloe as in taking a minutes to load a page or to load something I've posted.
It's the same on my pc, my laptop, my phone and my tablet. I've checked my internet speed and it's fine. Is there a problem with the site.......or has someone turned the screw down on my ip bandwidth? :dont know:

HELP!!!!

Are you getting the same issue on other sites and have you run a speedtest just to make sure its definitely just this site?

Just this site. Everything else is fine on all equipment.

Hmmmmm........just testing it now and much faster.

Yeah, got up this morning and it's fine (after 2 weeks of getting slower, and slower, and slower...........)

The powers that be must have turned the screw back up :grin:

sometimes it helps to clear the cache

although we are not long away before user testing of the complete new site, which is due for release in the new year (hopefully)

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back