Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Becker Cascade 7944 Sat Nav - SOLD

billy_ray

For sale is my Becker Cascade 7944 CD Satnav Bluetooth MP3 head unit with full voice control.
Comes complete with official Becker iPod interface cable, Becker GPS antenna, hands-free microphone, latest official Becker system CD, removal keys & security code.

Follow the link for full technical specs:

http://www.mybecker.com/enUK/hauptn...anged. £600 shipped, fully insured. Thanks.

Does this have the Clingon cloaking facility :dont know:

Zingari said:

I think its the harry potter invisibility cloak.

And the all important question of how much for the invisible item

RobIpswichUK said:

*****FREE******..... WOHOO!!!!!! I'll take it. :thumb:

Dream911 said:
RobIpswichUK said:

Already been delivered, it is apparently sitting on your doormat

RobIpswichUK said:
Dream911 said:
RobIpswichUK said:

Already been delivered, it is apparently sitting on your doormat

Awesome..I'll have a hunt for Jontt's thread on how to install. Look forwArd to fitting. Thanks all. :lol:

Zingari said:

clingon. fecal particles which cling to bum hair after excretion. :dont know:

Well that's rather embarrassing! Try this:

Becker Cascade 7944 CD Satnav Bluetooth MP3 head unit with full voice control.
Comes complete with official Becker iPod interface cable, Becker GPS antenna, hands-free microphone, latest official Becker system CD, removal keys & security code.

Follow the link for full technical specs:
http://www.mybecker.com/enUK/hauptnavigation/automotive-archiv/cascade-7944/ueberblick/

One of the very best head units money can buy. Standard equipment in the likes of Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, etc. although usually hamstrung in some way or another. Proper fully functional aftermarket units like this (rather than the aforementioned ones supplied direct to luxury car manufacturers) are extremely rare as Becker no longer produce them. These were around £1000 new for the unit alone with the Becker iPod kit another £150 on top.

Features include:
15 colour OLED display allowing you to match your interior illumination exactly
Twin RDS tuner
Full Satnav with speed camera warning (running BMW Business Europe 2014)
MP3 playback through CD or CF card
Unit can be fully controlled by voice
Bluetooth built in.
Full iPod control via the included Becker iPod interface
Designed specifically to blend in perfectly with your dash, unlike the glossy plastic stuff other manufacturers go for.

A particularly useful feature I have added is the ability to use the latest BMW satnav maps available free online. So rather than having to shell out hundreds of pounds for the latest Becker map (which are rather poor, infrequently released & usually hopelessly out of date), you can simply get the BMW map of your choice, copy it to the CF card and you're good to go! I have also prepared the CF card in such a way as to store and use both the satnav map and music at the same time. The official Becker system only allows you to use the CF card with either satnav information or music, but not both.

Have plenty more pics should you need, just let me know.

£600 delivered

Attachments

• becker_591.png
    becker_591.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 95

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back