Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nine Excellence (9e) Black Friday Specials

NineExcellence

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

Nine Excellence (9e) are offering the following to existing and new customers.
Contact on 01293226911

Terms and conditions.
- All of the offers below are conditional that the booking is made only on Friday 27th November from 08:30 to 17:30. Booking can only be taken by phone.
- Service prices are those published at http://www.nineexcellence.com/servicing/serviceprices/index.html - if your car is not specified please call.
- All offers (excluding the 9e Exhaust system offer) must be taken up by 28th February 2016
- Offer code 9EBF2015 must be quoted
- Any additional work required is charged at normal parts and labour rate
Servicing Related
- 15% off all servicing including parts and labour booked on Friday valid until 28th February 2016
- Free winter check including top up of all fluids until 28th February 2016
- Free air con regas with any service until 28th February 2016
- Free alignment check and print out until 28th February

Tuning Related
- 996 and 997.1 Turbo upgraded clutch supplied and fitted - £1495+Vat, now £1295+vat
- 996 Turbo Stage 1 (non x50/S/GT2) – normal price £2895+vat, special price £2550+vat
- 996 Turbo Stage 1 (x50/S/GT2) – normal price £3495+vat, special price £2995+vat
- 996 Turbo Stage 2 (non x50/S/GT2) – normal price £6495+Vat, special price £5895+Vat
- 996 Turbo Stage 2 (x50/S/GT2) – normal price £6995+Vat, special price £6495+Vat
- 997.1 Turbo Stage 1 – normal price £2295+VAT, special price £1995+VAT
- 997.1 Turbo Stage 2 – normal price £6995+VAT, special price £6495+VAT
- 997.2 Turbo Stage 1 – normal price £2495+VAT, special price £2295+VAT
- 997.2 Turbo Stage 2 – normal price £6995+VAT, special price £6495+VAT

Exhaust Related
- 9e Switchable exhaust system for 996 Turbo (all variants) supplied and fitted – normal price £3495+VAT, special price £2995+VAT – THERE IS ONLY ONE AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE – excludes any associated parts e.g. o2 sensors, coding of check engine lights etc that may be necessary[/u]

Nice one Ken, a Black Friday deal that interests me :thumb:

I'll book the MOF in for a pampering :)

Coolio, you goinna be busy, dont forget me !

996ttalot said:
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

Nine Excellence (9e) are offering the following to existing and new customers.

Tuning Related
- 996 and 997.1 Turbo upgraded clutch supplied and fitted - £1495+Vat, now £1295+vat
- 996 Turbo Stage 1 (non x50/S/GT2) – normal price £2895+vat, special price £2550+vat
- 996 Turbo Stage 1 (x50/S/GT2) – normal price £3495+vat, special price £2995+vat
- 996 Turbo Stage 2 (non x50/S/GT2) – normal price £6495+Vat, special price £5895+Vat
- 996 Turbo Stage 2 (x50/S/GT2) – normal price £6995+Vat, special price £6495+Vat
- 997.1 Turbo Stage 1 – normal price £2295+VAT, special price £1995+VAT
- 997.1 Turbo Stage 2 – normal price £6995+VAT, special price £6495+VAT
- 997.2 Turbo Stage 1 – normal price £2495+VAT, special price £2295+VAT
- 997.2 Turbo Stage 2 – normal price £6995+VAT, special price £6495+VAT

Exhaust Related
- 9e Switchable exhaust system for 996 Turbo (all variants) supplied and fitted – normal price £3495+VAT, special price £2995+VAT – THERE IS ONLY ONE AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE – excludes any associated parts e.g. o2 sensors, coding of check engine lights etc that may be necessary[/u]

Ken, When you see it priced out like that it is such a Bang for your buck as they say.

Can just say from experience it is worth it DO IT make your TTurbo'd Porsche the proper animal it should be

What a cracking christmas / new year gift.

J

I have to say it saddens me that Black Friday has arrived in the UK. Having lived in the US for a number of years and seeing the way people behaved I used to say that it would never happen in the UK because people aren't crazy but I have seen the same scenes on British TV. Sad.

Moving on, Ken I saw on your website that you have GT2RS turbos that you have altered and you sell a package, can you tell me what the cost of this is? Maybe something for next year.

isysman said:
I have to say it saddens me that Black Friday has arrived in the UK. Having lived in the US for a number of years and seeing the way people behaved I used to say that it would never happen in the UK because people aren't crazy but I have seen the same scenes on British TV. Sad.

Moving on, Ken I saw on your website that you have GT2RS turbos that you have altered and you sell a package, can you tell me what the cost of this is? Maybe something for next year.
Send me an email re 9e28 package - I just need to know what is on your car now so I can give you a price - [email protected]

Afternoon Specials

Turbos
- remove your existing turbos (either k16 or k24) and completely refresh to new, including all new actuators. vent lines, pressure and oil lines, check valves and catch cans. Excludes any hybrid options.

Normal price - £4200+vat

Today price - £3750+vat

RSS Engine Mounts - only 5 available at this price

Normal price £265+vat

Today price - £225+vat

Just booked free alignment check. Thanks Ken.

You turbo boys get all the good mods!
Im gunna get one!!!

Booked my major service , February 2016... Ready for Dinslaken trip :thumbs:

Some good deals there especially discount on what are already very good servicing prices.

Sadly nothing i need just now but have fired you an email about a different package Ken.

Ken, interesting to see this all set out, with the prices etc. Out of interest, why are the performance packs for the 996 X50/S more expensive than for the standard Turbo? If anything I might have expected it to be the other way around given the performance enhancements already in place on the X50/S. Is it because the Stage 1 and 2 packs are lifting performance higher on those cars or extras are fitted?

Also, on your exhausts, I've been wondering if the switching can be via one of the unused dash buttons rather than a key fob?

Thanks.

JH said:
Ken, interesting to see this all set out, with the prices etc. Out of interest, why are the performance packs for the 996 X50/S more expensive than for the standard Turbo? If anything I might have expected it to be the other way around given the performance enhancements already in place on the X50/S. Is it because the Stage 1 and 2 packs are lifting performance higher on those cars or extras are fitted?

Also, on your exhausts, I've been wondering if the switching can be via one of the unused dash buttons rather than a key fob?

Thanks.

They used to be the same price, but we now for the x50/s/gt2 do several extra things which ramps up the performance considerably. We run 1.3bar on the latter models which is only achievable by changing other components.

We don't do the switch - one of my customers just did it himself recently when we just supplied the exhaust. It involves quite a bit extra time, so I think the demand is not there to have it on the dash as you mentioned. The other advantage of the remote is that you can have the auto mode at preset rpm as well, which a switch would not give you - it would either be open or on.

Ken

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back