Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 turbo dims

Jcx

Estoril
Hey folks.

What are the real world dims of the 997 turbo pls?

I can find images on google with max width and max lengt etc. But where is the max width? Mirrors? Hips?

What is the width across the rear wheels outside to outside?

Thinking about rearranging the garage in anticipation of finding one.

Thx

997.2 turbo/turbo s:

Page 219 of driver's manual

Length 4450 mm
Width with external mirrors 1952 mm
Width without door mirrors 1852 mm
Height 1300 mm
Wheelbase 2350 mm
Ground clearance at max gross weight 107 mm (cab 105 mm)
Turning circle 10.9 m

chimp911 said:
997.2 turbo/turbo s:

Page 219 of driver's manual

Length 4450 mm
Width with external mirrors 1952 mm
Width without door mirrors 1852 mm
Height 1300 mm
Wheelbase 2350 mm
Ground clearance at max gross weight 107 mm (cab 105 mm)
Turning circle 10.9 m

Thx Chimp.

I appreciate this doesn't help, but I love the idea of rearranging the garage in anticipation of a new arrival. A bit like decorating the nursery I suppose.

mangobay said:
I appreciate this doesn't help, but I love the idea of rearranging the garage in anticipation of a new arrival. A bit like decorating the nursery I suppose.

Totally. :). Thing is the garage is rather full... And it needs to become a lot less full. Hmmm... I have my work cut out.

Nature finds a way - you'd be surprised how easy it is to chuck all the clutter when you need to find space for a new P&J... :grin:

Jcx said:
Thinking about rearranging the garage in anticipation of finding one.Thx

Are you any closer to finding something?

apollokre1d said:
Jcx said:
Thinking about rearranging the garage in anticipation of finding one.Thx

Are you any closer to finding something?

No, not really. I have missed three very good cars because I was slow to commit but it was right at the start of my search. I have all my research done now and have all my ducks lined up so I will be ready to pounce when the time comes. I found a lovely looking car on 9e's site and was all set to pick up the phone but then I recognised it as yours :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back