Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Buggy/Stroller that fits in a 993 boot?!

SHAKTER

Silverstone
Any recommendations for a baby stroller that folds sufficiently enough to fit into boot of a 993 (mine's a cab but I doubt that makes a difference)?!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

We used the Phil & Teds buggy, think it was the navigator, all the wheels come off and it's the best off roader I've seen. We took it every where, cracking bit of kit! Fits very snug.

I've got one that easily fits under the front of my 993 and I haven't actually used it! Think it was a Quinny Zap! Or something like that?!
PM me if you fancy it and you can have it for whatever it was I paid for it.
Welcome to pop round to collect this week if that helps

We used a silver cross surf and that fits so (with all wheels removed) but the seat part needs to go in the back.

I have a quinny zapp which fits in the 996 however if I didn't I'd be going for one of these!

http://youtu.be/dvawSp4la0I

Got a feeling they are available from mothercare for much less than you would expect they would cost. Not seen one in the flesh but look really good in the vid!

Quinny Zapp

SHAKTER said:
Thanks all. Quinny Zap looks appealing - BenC PM coming your way!

SHAKTER - you still out there?!

I've sent you a couple of PMs, let me know if you want it then we can sort it out :)

I really understand your problem, when We have bought our vehicle we could even predict that would have two children. In the beginning we thought that we should sell our car, because we thought that in the world doesn't exist so compact stroller. But one day, my friend told us about Baby jogger Strollers. We decided to order it and were really shocked, it is probably the lightest stroller on the market. And what it is pleasant, the price isn't very high. We are so happy that we have found this shop.

Thank you Cleo - but 5 years since I posted in this thread and life has moved on! :thumb:

Sorry to hijack the thread, I still have a Quinny Zap and Concord baby seat that fits a 993 for anyone still looking, as per previous poster we are into a couple of larger child seats now!

Attachments

• 9187b844_c2ee_4a93_a8d3_34bb61ecd2d1_239.jpeg
    9187b844_c2ee_4a93_a8d3_34bb61ecd2d1_239.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,594
  • 1281a487_df11_4f38_a359_4e1cb6301eb4_173.jpeg
    1281a487_df11_4f38_a359_4e1cb6301eb4_173.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,592

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123