Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Price Is Right

Original inside and out would worry me......Can't see it getting over £30k but what do I know.

Those wheels are terrible. Don't look original either. Maybe he should put a set of the ones he is selling to get close to £30k for the car. :thumb:

I don't get it.

Are the driver side wheels the gold BBS ones, and the passenger side ones the effete Boxster jobbies.

Or the other way around :?

Suspect you might well be right. No pics of the interior either, I wonder why not if it is as good as the ad says? The solitary black turbo wheel he has for sale looks all right, surely? Presumably there is a car out there running on the remaining three?

Dream911 said:
Maybe he should put a set of the ones he is selling to get close to £30k for the car. :thumb:

He is a she :wink:

alex yates said:
Dream911 said:
Maybe he should put a set of the ones he is selling to get close to £30k for the car. :thumb:

He is a she :wink:

Based on their taste in wheels I highly doubt the person is a hotgirl.... : :grin:

:floor: You'll never see the 'finish' price as I suspect the 'deal' will be done in the margins.

'hotgirl' despite the name is masked in secrecy that is in all probability a dealer.

On the pics and description alone it's done its dough at £20k but maybe someone will pay a shade over £25k :wack:

If I were to sum it on on the pics alone it would be a turd where the seller has attempted to roll it out in glitter but failed :nooo:

Having said that at the right price and with work it will have potential :thumb:

The seller is registered as a business on there with all their contact details at the bottom of the listing. That mobile phone number is registered to a woman, that's why I said he is a she.

Zingari said:
:floor: You'll never see the 'finish' price as I suspect the 'deal' will be done in the margins.

'hotgirl' despite the name is masked in secrecy that is in all probability a dealer.

On the pics and description alone it's done its dough at £20k but maybe someone will pay a shade over £25k :wack:

If I were to sum it on on the pics alone it would be a turd where the seller has attempted to roll it out in glitter but failed :nooo:

Having said that at the right price and with work it will have potential :thumb:

For once you will get a lot of people agreeing with you. Looks like a bit of a trader/dealer with the other stuff he/she is selling. Come to think of it I think I've seen this car listed about 6+months ago and it didn't sell.

Yeh, this pile of bum was on the bay a while ago and, come to think of it, I think Car & Classic too.

Love the colour though. Get it cheap, PRAY the mechanicals are not too bad, suspension refresh, Twists, geo, full correctional detail jobsa goodun.

Reckon 26k mark will be when it'll end up.

Matty

Yeh, this pile of bum was on the bay a while ago and, come to think of it, I think Car & Classic too.

Love the colour though. Get it cheap, PRAY the mechanicals are not too bad, suspension refresh, Twists, geo, full correctional detail jobsa goodun.

Reckon 26k mark will be when it'll end up.

Matty

Realise the colours not the most desirable and the wheels are not to everyone's taste but am I missing the reason this car is getting such a slating.
I've seen far worse :dont know:

Dream911 said:
For once you will get a lot of people agreeing with you.

:thumb: It was only a matter of time chum :grin:

adamw said:
Realise the colours not the most desirable and the wheels are not to everyone's taste but am I missing the reason this car is getting such a slating.

It's all in the detail. I can sense it from the advert. Plus the colour is marmite. Looks unloved but tarted up and retailed by a decent Indy it might pull some punter in :roll: My guess is it has already been passed over by those and they cant make a few extra bags out of it. Jonttt however has told me it's a bargain

Up to 23.6 with 6 days to go...
Think it'll do ok.. :dont know:

Hmmm, other than the wrong wheels I'm struggling to see why that's getting such a lukewarm reception here.

Surely even with some cash in reserve to sort some unforseen stuff (something you'd need to factor for almost anything) looks like this one could end up being a bit of a bargain buy. It isn't bad compared to much of the other rubbish that's been listed on that site over that last few months?

:?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back