Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Price of brake discs

RobIpswichUK

Mugello
Was browsing fleabay last night and stumbled on a deal from CarParts4Less that worked out at £138 for a full set of Pagid discs for a 993. Thought it was a good deal so bought a set for the spare parts shelf.

4 Discs for £138?

Link please.

Front left, front right and rears were listed separately. I searched for 993 Pagid. I think it may be an error but I've ordered anyway!

Rears are still available at 18.99 each!!
Fronts now seem to have gone

Looks like ECP are doing 996 sets including pads for £260 approximately on Fleabay too

pair ordered! Top tip Rob

I have just been shopping around and didn't expect to see so much variation between suppliers for discs:

993discs_XI7U.png

Amusing when you consider ECP and CarParts4Less are the same company...:?

Note:
- have only enquired for Sebro discs only (as per advice on here)
- have only enquired for Textar pads only (as per advice on here)
- believe ECP supply Halfrauds
- prices do not include delivery, although its free with ECP.

Should any other supplier be considered?

Hope it helps someone...

(edited with updated comparison)

GSF do Brembo's and this weekend only have 40% off everything. Code is FEB40 ;)

C.

Dont forget Mister-Auto for a price :thumb: I could have bought cheaper off eBay but it was not a well-known company and had all the hallmarks of re-packaged parts from China :what:

I bought Bosch discs for my Cayenne as these came already coated in zinc oxide paint :grin:

Thanks Zingari - will definitely check them out! :thumb:

cableguy said:
GSF do Brembo's and this weekend only have 40% off everything. Code is FEB40 ;)

C.
Thanks, that's really helpful :thumbs: - however I think I may stick with the Sebro/Textar combo given the overwhelming feedback from owners on here, suggesting they are the Porsche part without the Porsche box.

Has anyone got discount codes for Design 911?

sadly for the turbo and C4s owners our discs are much more expensive.

looks to be about £440 and thats with out Damping plates from GSF. :sad:

Design 911 don't usually have discount codes, they had some over Xmas, but they have expired. They do, however, price match internet in stock items, just send the link.

I usually state "Plus my usual 10% discount" and they try to do their best.

Thanks for the tip on the rear C2/C4/C2S discs, Pagid rears delivered today from CPFL/Ebay £36.98, with free postage.

Invoice states Retail Price £126.98!
Design 911 are £120 plus postage.

well long story but the discs that GSF are listing for a C4S/Turbo are definately wrong, the rear like the fronts are directional so the ones that are offering are not.

so price for a turbo/C4S is around £800 with dampers and Warning sensors, unless anyone else has found cheaper for decent quality items?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back