Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Slate Grey 996 C4s

coullstar

Im a VW/Audi man but Ive wanted a 911 since I was about 7years old.

Anyway Ive worked my way through some interesting cars and was sitting with a new style S4 avant, 2000 B5 RS4 and S2 coupe and decided to just go for a 911 whilst I could. A deal was done on this car and I managed to sell my S4 and S2 privately 2 days before picking this up.

Picked it up on Saturday and drove from Bath to Aberdeen without a hiccup. The car had very little use over the last 4-5 years but it was fine.

I bought it blind but the company were brilliant to deal with, they renewed a LOT of stuff like RMS, updgraded to ceramic IMS bearing, rear discs, pads, refurbed all wheels, redid front seats etc etc
Id never actually driven a C4s before but I totally get the 911 thing now after driving it 500+ miles home. Its brilliant, it may be another keeper alongside my RS4.

The colour is slate grey which is special order apparently, PSM, manual and a few other little nice touches like pimp red belts. RS4 is daily at the moment but I'll get a cheapish runaround to keep from ruining it over the winter.

Anyway I hope you enjoy, I know I will.

Advert photos.

Picking it up, it had some good company. Even a rubystone 964 RS in their somewhere

Home-ish

New home.

Beautiful motor!

I'd be getting rid of that plate soon as. Anything with LOO, POO or any other toilet talk never looks good on a car. As for "LOO RYPT" - that just sounds painful.

That is stunning

Are you just round the corner from me? :thumb:

J

Looks like a great, clean example. Enjoy :thumb:

Gorgeous car, well done :thumb:

Yeah i recognized the Blue skoda & roof bars.

Im just round the corner :thumb:

Lovely car and colour. Always a day you feel blessed :thumb:

Hi No im parked round on the road to aberdeen where the new sainsbury is being built (old autobody) think my car has been there for the last 18 months haha it must not stand out. :D

Hi there and nice car.

Read your post and though I recognise that garage photos.

Cameron sports cars.

I dealt with them at this time last year. I also found them second to none. Ian & Simon are top guys. I am really fussy and they pleased me. I also bought mine unseen. Flew down and drove back

The mechanics were good guys too. Seemed to know their stuff

Thats 2 they have supplied to north east Scotland

Enjoy the car :thumb:

I also bought my 911 C4S PDK Cab from Cameron SC around Feb this year. Dealt with Simon and they were fantastic throughout the whole process. The car was immaculate and like you, i bought it blind. Collected and drove home to Aberdeen same day..

Fantastic car by the way. Enjoy! :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back