Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

phpBB : Critical Error

isysman

Hi Mods,

26feb-brightonrock1.jpg

I keep getting this issue when accessing the site. Usually it comes up so infrequently that I haven't mentioned it before but today I'm getting it every time I click on a link and have to keep refreshing.

Screen_Shot_2015_10_15_at_12_46_38.png

I have rasied your issue with Admin.

Shame we can't tag that photo with all the moderators :lol:

alex yates said:
Shame we can't tag that photo with all the moderators :lol:

If only there were that many.

That error message appears when the site traffic is busy.

I have been getting this message quite alot over the last 3-4 days. Its getting to the point where I don't even bother trying to log on anymore.

I get it also and just hit refresh and generally no problem. It's a site traffic issue.

:pc:

Getting this a lot now and have done over the last several days.

Sundeep - Change the hamster in the wheel to give us some more output :thumb:

site traffic is currently exceeding the ability of the database, this is being looked at

the new site is coming very soon

Forum site - "Critical Error"

Does anyone else get this error message frequently on site? (For instance, took 4 attempts to add the image!)

Attachments

• 911uk_error_message_146.jpg
    911uk_error_message_146.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 25,685
I get this too, it is a bit of a pain, but not the end of the world.
I guess it shows how popular the site has become, growing and more users can only be a good thing I say.

On behalf of the site, please accept my sincere apologies for this intermittent and temporary loss of service.

A solution is being looked at, as well as trying to accelerate the release of the new site.

I e been getting this since last night, thought it was just me!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back