Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My honeymoon pics... Rennsport Reunion V

Stuart

Zandvoort
So, 2 weeks ago, I happened to be on my honeymoon travelling through Monterey California. Purely by chance, just 30min drive away at Laguna Seca, was the largest Porsche gathering in North America, Rennsport Reunion V.

With a little persuasion, 'the wife' agreed to go over early Sunday morning so I could act like a big kid.

Here is just a very small selection of what was there...

:thumb:

Nice pics :worship:

Half of them don't look real. They look like dinky cars on a Scalextric track or something. Looks loads of fun though. Great post! :thumb:

Wow! Now that's a honeymoon, who said romance is dead!
Great line up of pics Stuart.

Great pics. Thanks for posting!

Best.Honeymoon.Ever :thumb:

I like the "toy car" picture style on the first few photos

Great photos ! Thanks for sharing. Your missus is more understanding than mine :floor:

Superb!

Top post Stu

Osh

I'm not sure youve posted enough pictures here...... :lol: :wink: :thumb:

......... I didn't see any 993s amongst those pics ........ were there many/any 993s present? ......... good selection of pics though ....... thanks for sharing and I hope the rest of your honeymoon top notch ...... :)

madalaa said:
......... I didn't see any 993s amongst those pics ........ were there many/any 993s present? ......... good selection of pics though ....... thanks for sharing and I hope the rest of your honeymoon top notch ...... :)

There was probably a 1% chance of rain so they all stayed at home... :sad:

I AM ONLY JOKING!!!

joke_alert.gif

That has to be the best collection of cars at a show...ever!

More pics please
photographer.gif

popcorn3.gif

Oh errr... I was hoping for a different type of honeymoon pictures ah hem :oops: :lol:

What a stunning collection of cars. The yanks really can do car shows :thumb:

What a superb honeymoon. Certainly beats lying on a beach for a week

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back