Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997s, fixed rear spoiler or not ?

mavster

Montreal
...Following on from a recent thread I saw about leaving the rear spoiler up or not, I wondered about getting one of those permanent spoilers fitted. Not having the "4 car" I would imagine that a smallish one would be best option over some GTM type table.

My question is: Is there a preferred spoiler option, that most people on here rate as best looking overall ? This is one I am considering, too big:

http://www.techart.de/en/techart-sh...quipment]=1519&tx_z7mediapoint_pi2[pointer]=1

Had a few thoughts about a rear spoiler but came to the conclusion that I personally prefer the smooth lines of the stock car. That said, there are some really nice looking alternatives out there (and on here); you're spoiled for choice to be honest.

For me, I'd go down the more subtle route unless I was specifically looking to replicate a particular model.

Mine came with factory aero kit, and to be honest I wouldn`t have chosen it, but now I wouldn`t change it :D

Yeah, I was like that about black wheels, then once forced onto me, I really liked them too.

I am gonna go subtle I think. Those ducktails are sweet :) But then I would need retro wheels lol....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stoker
Back