Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Now an owner

Cardiff R33

Well after a brief ownership of a lovely 996 below

I bought my dream car a GTR, and then bought an R34 GTR to go alongside it, then i got a bit bored.

After a few trips to the ring i wanted to try a gt3 or an RS, read and read alot of info online, realised i could not afford an RS and bought this last week :lol:

Its a 2010, 2 owners and just 12k, its immacualte I almost feel guilty driving it. Tyres are all great but I have found the back end a bit lively :eek:

Congrats. Looks nice and my fav colour as well. Have you driven it in anger yet? How does it compare?

Not really in anger but put my foot down, its obviously not as quick as either GTR but i knew that before i bought it. The engine noise is lovely and build quality fantastic, everything is immaculate and feels very "tight"

Bonus is the warranty until Jan 17 with Porsche too

I'm sure when you Get it on a track it will all make sense.

...and a future classic for sure. V Nice.

Welcome to the club 8)

The rear end shouldn't be 'too' lively, check the diff as the factory ones are rubbish and wear out quickly. Most GT3 owners on here have replaced the factory standard diff with better quality ones. I'm using the Motorsport Cup plates, same as a few others here. Also the ARB's are pretty well adjustable, have a poke around the forum for posts about how to set them to your tastes if you're not familiar with this stuff

Nice! - Great purchase. Good time of year to buy too!

Get out in it an re-aquant yourself with the joys of rear wheel drive. The rear end will be a little fruity compared to a GT-R for sure! Over the last 5 years I've learnt to really enjoy the balance of a 911, and a GT3 takes this to another level.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back