Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 option codes

rx7to911

Hi,

I have just purchased a 997.1 and I cant find the information on the options which the car came with. None of the manuals I have contain the list of codes. There are no stickers that I can see on the car with them.

Where can I get the list of options which my car came with.

I have done some searching but most of the links appear to be dead now.

Thanks

Paul

If you join the PCGB in the membership pack you'll get a form you can send off to receive a free 'Certificate of Authenticity' which lists everything that was on your car when it was built. On its own it's a nice memento to have.

A first years membership is well worth the £70 it costs and the CoA would normally be £60. After that renewal is down to you.

Welcome!

If its anything like all other Porsches before the 997, your car should have an identification sticker listing the cars VIN, spec, option codes under the bonnet lid together with an identical one in first few pages of the service record book.

Perhaps another 997.1 owner can advise if this is the case or not.

Did you buy from a dealer?

I believe the sticker is now in the service book and not under the bonnet on the 997s, well that is the case on mine.

tordofm said:
I believe the sticker is now in the service book and not under the bonnet on the 997s, well that is the case on mine.

Correct. :thumb:

Hi,

The problem is I dont have the service manual, it was lost, I did verify the services with porsche before I got the car. There is no sticker under the bonnet or under the covers for the sat nav, dvd.

I am going to get porsche to send me a duplicate of the service manual.

Thanks

Paul

Only the very first 2004 build 997's have a sticker under the bonnet
Porsche discontinued it on 997 & 987

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back