Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

100,000miles...

911oz

Spa-Francorchamps
On my way to watch my beloved Springboks get back on track against Scotland in Newcastle my 996T ticked over 100,000miles....suppose that now makes it worthless :sad: :D :lol:
Haha.

Oz

Aye, it's worth nowt now, can muster up 8k, take it before I change my mind
' :grin:

Yep, you'd have to pay me to take it away! :hand: Nice to hear someone enjoying the car and munching the miles. Keep on, keeping on!! :thumbs:

markj113 said:
My 2001 c4 just ticked over 136k yesterday :)

Nice one. Looks like I've some catching up to do! Looking forward to it. :D

Frenchmeister said:
Aye, it's worth nowt now, can muster up 8k, take it before I change my mind
' :grin:

Now now, lets not insult the man.

I'll give you an extra few quid - £9500 out of the goodness of my heart?

I'm probably a year or two away from getting to that milestone, but it won't bother me one iota when it happens. Such amazing engines like these will go on literally for a million miles if well looked after - remember that dude in the US who had his motor opened up at 300k or so, only to find it still looked brand new inside?

I wonder who has the 996 turbo with the most miles on in the world :?: Do we reckon any have got to 750k?

In theory, Turbos should have higher mileage.........cos they do more miles per hour :lol:

My god mate Steve, uses his 996 t every other day, says he cannot keep out of it, my old 88 944 turbo has 126k on it and it drives like a good un, another mate has a 944 S2 with 180k on the dials, drives like it has 40 k.
Care and maintenance is the key with careful warm up (and down)in the turbo examples.

136k...I got some driving to do! Haha.
£9500? Throw in a reeses peanut butter cup and you've got a deal!!

Unleash the beast

Oz

Report back at 200k !
:thumbs:

Glad to hear it 100k is barely run in I'm touching 87k now after putting 2k on her in 6days last week London - Paris -Geneva - Milan - Monaco - Stelvio pass - Nurburgring - London......20 tanks of fuel later and she's running better than ever!!!!! :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back