Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I finally did it!

stevieg158

Just put my deposit down on a silver 996 C4S at Dove House Motors. The car has had an engine rebuild 18 months ago, with some of the work being done at Hartech, so hopefully some peace of mind. Spec: tip, silver with grey, 64k miles. Pick it up on Saturday...cant wait!

Attachments

• 533_fa54psz_4_178.jpg
    533_fa54psz_4_178.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 5,163
  • 533_fa54psz_2_757.jpg
    533_fa54psz_2_757.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5,163
  • 533_fa54psz_7_121.jpg
    533_fa54psz_7_121.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5,163
Congratulations - great car, great colour :puh:

:congrats:

Enjoy what's left of the nice weather this year and prepare for real fun in 2016. :thumb:

Congratulations!

Yep, as all above - enjoy! :thumb:

Congrats, lovely looking car.

Great looking bit of kit m8 - hope you enjoy driving her... :thumbs:

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for her...??

Osh

cheers everyone! i paid the asking price, just under £24k. Prices have really firmed up. When I was looking 4 years ago they were £18k max for a low millage mint example.

Looking good 8) silver ones are faster too :lol:

paul987 said:
Looking good 8) silver ones are faster too :lol:
yep really quick but, just like the rest, can't pass a petrol pump :lol:
great car, don't garage her, use her!!! :thumb:

Great looking car in silver nice with the grey interior enjoy :thumbs:

Congrats! That looks a really clean example.

T8 said:
Enjoy what's left of the nice weather this year and prepare for real fun in 2016. :thumb:
Why do you need nice weather to enjoy the car? These are 4WD are they not :dont know:
Just make sure you clean the crud off the exhausts regularly! Speaking of exhausts... I wonder which exhausts this car has? The ad says "stainless steel tailpipes", not sure if that's referring to the back boxes or the tips.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emb01
Back