Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Who is Ronnie Pickering (aka road rage Ronnie)

wizard993

and now for the real thing :)

I'm Ronnie Pickering, and so is my wife.

MC

Do you now who i am!! :floor: .. what a TVVAT

What a tool :floor:

Was waiting for someone to post this. Been chuckling bat it for last day or so.

Prize *****!

Cant stop laughing at this every time I play it

Niall996 said:
Do we know who he is yet?

Ronnie something or other :dont know:

He's a no-mark from a no-town that likes to go down the local no-boozer and have fights with other no-marks.

Bet the guy on the Vespa was wetting himself, especially knowing he had it all on film.

Some old friends of mine just used to carry the miniature cans of cs gas with them and whenever you had some double-ard b4stard doing stuff like this, they just used to spray 'em. Shame they didn't have camera phones so they could film the moron rolling round on the floor crying.

Not Ronnie RONALD MCDONALD I know him.

Classic :grin:

To be fair though I would of just run into the guy at the roundabout and that would have been that, I hate queue jumpers :bandit:

jonttt said:
Classic :grin:

To be fair though I would of just run into the guy at the roundabout and that would have been that, I hate queue jumpers :bandit:

Ha ha its Ronnie Jonttt :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back