Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RECARO CS BRAND NEW BOXED

timmybizzle

brand new boxed RECARO CS SPORTSTERS

white andrew muirhead leather (same as used in Aston Martins) with flawless stitching

matching leather can be obtained at extra cost

discrete Recaro logo embossed between upper harness points

£1600 LEICESTER
bargain as just trimming cost would be close to the asking price.

07890459040 - if my phone is off/not able to answer i'm busy working. just pm me/text me with a number to ring back on and i will do as soon as i get free

3E25151C-8491-46C4-B643-D658FDF2307E_zpsxhqkadoq.jpg

D49D354A-84FB-436C-991A-336989C3D4B2_zpsxmbnwdj1.jpg

I fear that you may be advertising in the wrong place. Not only are they not Porsche seats, but Porsche don't offer cars with a white interior. Your chances of finding a buyer on 911uk are thus not that great... I can't imagine many on here would consider retiming their entire car just so it would match some non-OE seats which (while probably decent value) certainly aren't cheap. :dont know:

Just hang on a bit, Victoria Beckham will be along in a minute.

Disco said:
I fear that you may be advertising in the wrong place. Not only are they not Porsche seats, but Porsche don't offer cars with a white interior. Your chances of finding a buyer on 911uk are thus not that great... I can't imagine many on here would consider retiming their entire car just so it would match some non-OE seats which (while probably decent value) certainly aren't cheap. :dont know:

sure thanx for the tip.

my simple logic was they are up at such a massive saving over list prices that someone on the forum may have a slightly taty interior or want some of the best seats ever built.
im sure retrimming may sound daunting to anyone who hasn't done it before, but its not that outrageous and can give your older car a new fresh feel.

but never mind. i will just advertise elsewhere

Kind of see the point stated above, not oem etc, however they are somewhat of a bargain and look extremely well done, if it was me I think I'd stick them on one of the vw forums (modern vw/Audi boys go nuts for these in the whole show car scene) .
Maybe try edition38 forum or some of the Audi/vw, maybe even wheelwhores.com forum sure they won't hang around long.....
Actually maybe Renault and Vauxhall forums as these were options in some of their hot hatches

I think jonttt is after a pair of these :dont know:

Would look alright in an early Boxster (project car?) :?:

Good luck with sale , look nice quality

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back