Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LED Interior lights - £25 well spent

askgeez

Albert Park
i have been meaning to do this for a while , but as nights are drawing in, actually more relevant now

£25 eBay kit buys you 11 LED bulbs for all the interior lights , as well as a bulb for boot and engine compartment

Probably less than 30 minutes , and that was only as I was going slow

Massive difference! Really glad I did it . No errors .

Nice job. :thumb:

Really lifts the look of the interior. :)

post a link buddy as wouldn't mind a set myself :thumb:

These are ones I bought

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/231622097028

And here is you tube video of how to do it .

http://youtu.be/UBtqqQjmfjo

Funny enough the one that concerned me the most were lights up by mirror , I pulled that out with my fingers, no screwdriver required.

Light units in the footwells and glovebox need most attention, as not very obvious, so watch video first. :typing:
(Need to bend metal tabs out)

cheers buddy
will check if the same seller does a 996 version :thumb:

I got very excited at this last night and put the item number in my eBay watch list

Got in the car at 5am to head to work and thought I'll check how yellow mine are :?:

Well there bright white already. I guess either previous owner did them or the later year has white ones already

nice one :thumb:
now I see where the username comes from :lol:

996lee said:
nice one :thumb:
now I see where the username comes from :lol:

Spot on :thumbs: I was christened that about 18 years ago. For those of us old enough to remember the website "askJeeves" . :grin:

@wibbaboo - see the 2nd link I posted, that one is 996 specific.

Thanks askgeez!

Realised I put a Watch on those ages ago and was meaning to confirm they were the right ones. Good to have independent corroboration and have hit the Buy button. Ta!

Ordered thanks :thumb:
And I got a set for the cayenne while I was there 8)

Look nice. Are they brighter as well as well as whiter?

JH said:
Look nice. Are they brighter as well as well as whiter?

Very Bright and Very White

:thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back