Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo Tip - Brightwells Auction 23rd Sep

That Coys estimate is nuts!!

If it breaks £45k id be impressed.

Be interesting to see how both these cars do at auction though as a gauge on the mkt.

Strange too - can't be many 2005 Turbos about as most were Turbo S cars in that year - and this car has the same wheels as I have on my Turbo S cabrio

The interior must knock at least a couple of grand of the price

mikeluke said:
Strange too - can't be many 2005 Turbos about as most were Turbo S cars in that year - and this car has the same wheels as I have on my Turbo S cabrio

If it's a Model Year 2005 car it will be one of the last 127 Turbo Cabs of the 3,534 total produced.

It's defiantly an 'interesting' combination. Maybe the original owner could only see in monochrome.

I like the Tan, there was one I saw recently and that was green - :yuk:

I saw that last car at the auction - someone got a good deal there and it was not the person selling the car! The hammer price before buyers premium was under £23K!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back