Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 c4S is this a massive risk??

Bluecat2015 said:
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-carrera-996/porsche-911-996-carrera-4s-tiptronic-s-2004/4641135

See above advert, car is great spec, mileage etc, but was in the Putney Floods of 2014 so is a Cat D, water came over the sills, and into the exhausts, the ecu's under the seats all replaced. What does anyone think??? :?:

22k for a cat d flood damage.. :eek:
Surely you can get a nice straight c4s for that :dont know:

Yes, I thought the price is a bit high but the 30k low mileage c4s has now arrived at a dealers in Chichester. Strange that as it looks identical to one that was up on PH last month for 24k!

Sure that car was on E-bait for around £17k a month or so ago???!
I thought it needed the alarm sorting and other things? wasn't it things like electric drivers seat wasn't working?
The mileage means nothing as far as I am concerned its been underwater and probably fixed so it just about functions.
There are plenty of others around

Run away...................................................................................:bye:
With Cat D water damage, unless you can prove EVERYTHING is in good working order and/or has been replaced, I put that car at £15k.Even then I'd still steer clear.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back