Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

whats the score with this little puppy ...

anawaz

Montreal
this has been on market for while. just wondering why it hasn't sold yet :?:

yVEbRYm.jpg

Been keeping an eye on this one, he's changed the price a few times. Looks like a good clean example.

the colour combination is desirable. i personally prefer the darker grey than lighter marble interior.

It was on ebay for £29000 or best offer about 4 months ago which by all accounts was a bargain!
looks like it was snapped up and had 10k put on the price but thats probably put it about right price wise, not sure while its hung around so long :dont know:

With the best will in the world, you cannot tell from a picture if the vehicle really is a clean, honest car. When I was looking for mine I saw a car that looked identical to that (it wasn't that one, actually) which had bad accident repair front end and the dodgiest "ownership" you've ever seen. Just saying - this could be perfect, but pictures can lie.

Ocean blue metallic looks so good in varying sunlight.

I put a deposit on this car 10 years ago from a former forum member: had to pull out because of my partner having a health problem arise. Was lovely then and flew through the PPI I had Camtune do on it.

Had the wiper widget missing though so that could be the cause for it not shifting :lol:

Fatboy74 said:
It was on ebay for £29000 or best offer about 4 months ago which by all accounts was a bargain!

Worth a punt at that price. Now he's probably sorting the issues that he didn't see and trying to flip it for (originally) a £10k profit :grin:

:hand: If only he'd realised the higher the price the more fussy buyers become as they tend to know quite a bit more about them than the 'small ad speculators' :floor:

OK he'll make some dough but not as much as he thought.

If anyone here is interested PM me and I will sort a PPI for you that will give you a truthful appraisal

Had a look about 3 mouth ago it is as good as it looks, interior is the best I'd seen. A black c4 manual came up and bought it. The guy came across well, the reason he said he was selling, extending shop to mini-market nowhere to keep it

Straight swap for my 996T, always fancied a 993. :?:

Or this one for £17000 LESS with the Sports Seats that you all go on about.

Market's crashed :D

Apparently the gear stick is worth 12k these days. :D

Agreed, and thanks for not pointing out that I can't add up (or subtract) :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back