Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Service book (again)

acme

Sao Paulo
I know this has been discussed several times over the years, and that they're sometimes difficult to get hold of, but is there a specific one for 993's/for older models that I need to source?

Many thanks

I got one from my OPC within a few days a couple of months ago. There is one part number where the last digit changes for different model years

Indeed, me too.

Mine is a 1995 C2 coupe and they had the right one in stock in Germany back in June so I got it within a week. Cost about £12 I think.

The OPC will need your reg or chassis number (or the part number from the current service book, inside cover).

(NB Owners' manuals are not so easy to get hold of, as apparently they are out of print.)

Many thanks for the replies fellas, appreciated :thumb:

Ordered it one day, it came in the next. The parts guy even said it was very random, sometimes going on back order for weeks.

£22, ouch, Porsche tax at work....

I ordered one from my opc but it took ages and never arrived in the end then some friendly chap on here put up a PDF of blank service pages so you can just print them cut them to size and tape them into your current service book.

I think Jontt put the pdf up on here as a sticky thread somewhere

To be honest I think it's much better to have one service book with lots of pages in it rather than a completely separate service book

acme said:
Many thanks for the replies fellas, appreciated :thumb:

Ordered it one day, it came in the next. The parts guy even said it was very random, sometimes going on back order for weeks.

£22, ouch, Porsche tax at work....

I think they only do a print run now and again, and when they're gone they're gone until they get some more printed.

A993LAD said:
I ordered one from my opc but it took ages and never arrived in the end then some friendly chap on here put up a PDF of blank service pages so you can just print them cut them to size and tape them into your current service book.

I think Jontt put the pdf up on here as a sticky thread somewhere

To be honest I think it's much better to have one service book with lots of pages in it rather than a completely separate service book

Was with Robipswich & Citori today at a meet & they mentioned the PDF inserts, might stick the book on eBay, some 993 OCD loon might give me 50 quid for it, it's sealed too :grin:

Hi Acme,

I produced the book inserts... I dont think the ones that Jonttt put on his link worked properly.... if you PM me your email address I will fire it over...

Cheers,
Lig.

Evening Lig,

Many thanks, you have mail.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back