Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2 USP - Number Plate for Sale

porschem

Drive a Carrera 2?
In marketing?
Have a unique selling point?
Perfect plate for you!
On retention ready to go

C2 USP - £sold

c2usp_rear.jpg

nXbniLLW.jpg

Looks very nice!
You should sell it here very quickly :Happy:

Thank you

It does indeed look smart on the car. Will see if I can dig out a picture with it on my C2.

I would like to keep the plate really, however the only reason to sell it is that my Grandfather who recently passed away has left me his private plate (we shared the same initials) and I would much rather have that on my car for sentimental reasons.

This is the only one that I could find - apologies that it's a bit of a crap image!!

IMG_8234.jpg

(oh, and I've had my headlights done since then!!)

Slayer said:
Looks very nice!
You should sell it here very quickly :Happy:

I think you pitched that a bit high :?:

I wish you luck but I bought a very similar plate from eBay two years ago for £150

I think you got one hell of a deal at £150 including all fees having been paid etc...bearing in mind that, from memory, it's £80-odd to stick the plate on retention.

I think £450 is a reasonable price - the car looks rather smart with it on :)

In my case the owner had the reg for sale for some time with a dealer with no luck, got fed up and put it up for auction.

Doesn't seem OTT to me and we're all different in terms of what we like, what we relate to and, most importantly, what we're willing to pay.

As an example - look at my plate. Some people might not want to part with anything near £450 for it but I did (and some). My name is Franz afterall and I drive a 911..........well, the 911 bit is true. :hand:

Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

Not sure if Una Stubbs is in the market for one :dont know:

Zingari said:

13 days and Una Stubbs was the best you could come up with?

:dont know:

:floor:

PeterS said:
Zingari said:

13 days and Una Stubbs was the best you could come up with?

:dont know:

:floor:

I was on the cusp of saying that. :wink:

:hand: As the chap wasn't interested in a part-ex I had limited options :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back