Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

912 For Sale - Any idea on price?

TJW964

1600cc engine. Looks to be in reasonable condition. Will want some refurb on rear seats. Paint will want doing in the future, but quite ok for a run around. Certainly not concourse. Had suspension work done at rear.

Any ideas on values, as I am quite tempted.

Oh, lhd of course. Tangerine orange and a Targa. Roof not perfect but quite serviceable.

Saw that one earlier. Includes shipping and tax from the USA.

This one is £18 in the uk.

Will check the mileage and year and come back. Sounds like it might be of interest.

ask on ddk

Cool video. Thanks for posting.

Found out a little more about the 912.

Ok, Sorry for the delay in getting back on this one, I have not been well.

It is a 69 that came in from California then stood for a few years in a garage.
It has 5 clocks. All o.g. paint, bit tired, but didn't see any rust bubbles or flaking.
Current owner was promised all the history file, but it never materialised. Shame.
Charging system wasn't working, so rebuilt dynamo and now all fine.
Runs well and is ready to go.
All o.g. interior, brown carpets/seats, but in need of refurb.
Suspension. It was the rear beam that had gone, so they replaced it where torsion bars go through.

They would have swapped it for my old 66 Splitty, which I recently sold to get my 996 T. Would have done this happily. Too late now.
Might sell that, buy a 996 C2 and buy this and bank the difference. Good job we have a big driveway!

No pics, but might go down and take some. Very tempted, as this has to be worth £20+ all day long.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back