Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCM Phone number withheld?

carpride

Monza
I got my PCM Phone working last week by buying a pay as you go O2 SIM card from the local O2 shop and while it worked instantly in the unit it is withholding the number when I have made calls from it

Normally that's something you tell your phone to do or not do but on the PCM there are no options I can see to do anything like that? All I can see is the immediate call last call address book etc

Anyone got any info or ideas on that?

When you tell your phone to withhold the number, you're not really telling your phone - you're telling the network (it's a supplementary service).

You'll need to use the SIM in a phone, enable caller presentation and then move the SIM back to the car.

Gutted. It's a full size sim and I have an iPhone 6 with a micro sim. Need to go buy a cheap O2 phone to sort it. At least that will sort it and I'll have an emergency phone I guess

Thanks for the info :thumb:

Which PCM version do you have?
I have PCM1 and seem to recall there is an option in the menu for withholding the number.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back