Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Southampton Airport Parkway?

911 C2S

Monza
spotted yesterday at SAP, basalt 997 C4S with Aerokit from 911 Virgin

seem to recall it is someone on here?

(I parked opposite in much dirtier 997 (also ex 911V)

nice car

Not me BUT I live near Portsmouth and am regularly on the M27 and around the SAP area! Picked up my first Porsche on Friday - a 997.2 C4 PDK in Carrera White with 18K miles. I am absolutely loving it. I came out of a C63 Coupe and was worried I would miss the thrill factor....I don't think so! It's a completely different experience and one where I feel much more connected to the road. I'll look out for you :thumb:

That will be me! Still new into 997 ownership, had a 993 turbo and a couple of 964's before, this one is absolutely up there, particularly when sport mode and sports exhaust on....! Were you in the aerobat as well going into the multi storey? I park there most days but can't get into the multi storey with the aerobat so have to park outside!!! Will keep an eye out for you guys- what are you both in? Cheers, James

Slightly tenuous but I have just flown in to Southampton airport........and I have a 997 :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back