Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GLIILTY

Chrispm355

Trainee
GLIILTY

Big time criminal/gangster or criminal lawyer/ judge?!

Is it for sale or wanted?
:popcorn:

:hand: Not for me chum, too reminiscent of 'D'ya wanna be in my gang my gang' :what:

Not recommended for anyone called Gary :oops:

Sorry, my lawyer was too good, hence I'm NOT guilty.

So I'm out (er, no pun intended).

Which is more than can be said about your typical buyer. They are most likely to be 'inside'........

You do know it's a bit of a difficult market you're trying to reach.....? Given that those who might deserve this plate, well they don't really have the need for a number plate (though if this was the USA they could be making some........) :chin:

And if the Gl11LTY buyers you want aren't incarcerated, then you're asking free men to advertise that they, well, shouldn't be. I'm an innocent man (see above) so I cant speak for the Gl11LTY, but I think it's a bit unlikely they'd want to advertise the fact? It's like expecting someone to by your other plate, FL10PPY, thus advertising their erectile dysfunction. I mean as a compelling reason to purchase it's a bit, well, soft. (Er no pun intended there either.)

Do you follow my thinking?

So I'm struggling here Chrispm355 mate, I really am.

What about Barry Gibb? He might be interested but I think you're a few decades out of date. (Barbara Streisand of course doesn't drive when she's over here) :dont know:

I'm trying to help Chrispm355, I am. But I just don't think you've thought this through.

Tell me you didn't pay more than £20 quid for this? (Or £20 of phone credit / tobacco to put it into prison language?)

You know what? I am a bit GU11LTY of charity. I'll give you £25 (or the equivalent in phone credit or tobacco) so you've at least made a bit on top? But crucially you've learned a valuable lesson on the difference between enterprise and greed :thumb:

Deal?

We could do the exchange near Bovingdon as I'm guessing it's nearby for you? Or are you closer to White City :?: :thumb:

Zingari said:
:hand: Not for me chum, too reminiscent of 'D'ya wanna be in my gang my gang' :what:

Not recommended for anyone called Gary :oops:

Indeed 'Z' - all that GL11ERS isn't gold........ :nooo:

Chrispm355 said:
GLIILTY

Big time criminal/gangster or criminal lawyer/ judge?!

Is this number plate still for sale I am interested. Thanks

I once saw an M3 down Manchester with TWA77Y on the reg plate, but the '7's were fudged so they looked vertical (like a letter T).

Who would want that on their reg plate? :dont know: :?

alex yates said:
I once saw an M3 down Manchester with TWA77Y on the reg plate, but the '7's were fudged so they looked vertical (like a letter T).

I've seen worse 'branding decisions'.........

New996buyer said:
alex yates said:

Oh I don't know - with a national role out it would be - "Coming on a street near you"

So this 10 years ago in St Tropez. Obviously snyde but the French Police won't bother.

1909871_1077970913232_983_n_zps91f301d7.jpg

alex yates said:
So this 10 years ago in St Tropez. Obviously snyde but the French Police won't bother.

1909871_1077970913232_983_n_zps91f301d7.jpg

I don't know.......I've seen worse T-shirts........ :dont know: :wink:

Mr Pub said:
New996buyer said:
alex yates said:

Oh I don't know - with a national role out it would be - "Coming on a street near you"

:floor:

Why is it Scottish people are so witty, intelligent, educated, successful and good looking..........? :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back