Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Chris @ Exelwheels

SockToy

Met him and his lad yesterday when I dropped by with my car - he refurbs wheels and gives you a loaner set, if you hadn't run across him, and I happened to be driving by on my way to yorkshire.

Supernice guy, and an amazing garage full of wheels for just about every porsche, and other high end car you could imagine.

Now, I'm not saying I'm the kind of loser who kerbs all his wheels, but lets just say he had my Carerra sport alloys back on pronto, and the turbos with the winter tyres on looked unbelievably improved too - I got those from ebay De second hand, and they had been 'professionally refurbed' by a trained chimp. Will let folks know how they wear once the salt starts hitting em, but they look perfect for now; sharp edges, no milkiness, etc.

Good detailing too - backside of the wheel machined flat, no paint where you dont want it, and all rebalanced. He'd even dressed the tyres - which I hadn't bought from him! - after fitting em to the rims.

Besides which, the new Michelin Pilot Sports are proving fun to ride compared to the horrible P-Zeros I bought her on ;p

Bit of an advert I know - but he didn't ask me to post, and I am so freaking relieved to find a genuine guy who took the pain out of fixing my own screwups with such a decent approach to the whole thing.

Enough of the rave. Ill post some pics of the repairs later.

Cheers ;p

Matt

My car is now wearing the loan wheels that came off your car yesterday.

Yours is the latest of a long list of well deserved plaudits for Chris from 911uk members.

:thumb:

Wheels

Used Chris twice now and he provides an excellent service. His price for tyres is also competitative. Can't recommend him enough.

:thumb:

+1

Have always had excellent service above and beyond from Chris, also gets PS2s for a cracking price :thumb:

Chris, refurbed by diamond cut M3 wheels and did an excellent job.

Another recommendation for you.

He is the man for wheels ........ I still his old 993 C2S driving around in Chiswick ......... I believe he sold it to fund his fledgling business ....... I hope it has been worthwhile for him ....... he is a super nice guy ........ :)

Two words...............First Class :thumb:

Can he provide centre lock wheels ? Not drive around on just to keep the car off the ground.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back