Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 turbo prices, £10K turbo anyone!

911tom

Looks like a very good buy for someone. Reserve is met also at the current bid of £10,070

Good spot, would be tempted! No headlights though is a big added cost though

jm24 said:
Good spot, would be tempted! No headlights though is a big added cost though

Buy a pair of C11BRA's ones instead :thumb:

I wouldn't mind betting the lights could be in the car.

Sold for £12,250

Look like solid spokes as well, bit odd if they are :?:

HSC911 said:
Early Turbos - this is a 2000 car, so it's one of the first - had solid spokes as standard. The hollow spoke wheels came later.

That's a long way over to the passenger side.. that will need more than just a bumper and lights....

Slutters said:
That's a long way over to the passenger side.. that will need more than just a bumper and lights....

I think the technical term used by the trade is it needs a bit of a 'tug'! If I had more time on my hands I would have brought it just to fix and sell.

Diggermeister said:
HSC911 said:
Early Turbos - this is a 2000 car, so it's one of the first - had solid spokes as standard. The hollow spoke wheels came later.

From memory not true - some did ship with solids due to supply issues and a few failed to be changed back to hollows at a later date.

Tried to register to buy this but could not get registered today.

JohnnyDangerous said:

Wish you'd said you were interested. I was so tempted but I know I will have no time for extra projects for at least 6 months and didn't want it sitting around at home or work for that long. Worth registering there are the occasional cars worth a bid

911tom said:
JohnnyDangerous said:

Wish you'd said you were interested. I was so tempted but I know I will have no time for extra projects for at least 6 months and didn't want it sitting around at home or work for that long. Worth registering there are the occasional cars worth a bid

Wish I had known you could have bought it, we would have gone to 14K

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back